Saturday, May 23, 2009

Creative Thinking: Time to get it

I got a severe cough, a terribly sore throat, and an incredibly uncomfortable high fever, in others words THE FLU. As I lay here HIGH off the combination of Buckley’s and Cannabis Sativa, each passing minute feels more like an eternity. I begin to realize this must be what the urban musical genius Weezy F must have felt like when he recorded the infamous track “I feel like dying.” With my thoughts all jumbled while listening to The Dream’s uniquely distinctive sounds my mind slowly begins to drift:

I’m getting higher and higher, farther and farther away. I’m now in and out reality, half awake, half asleep. My eyes begin to close almost like I’m losing complete control. When my eyes eventually shut I witness a flash to the past, a distinct collection of all my failed POTENTIAL. My eyelids quickly rise but I have no time to catch myself, the BUZZ off the meds and hydro drift me back, force my eyelids to seal for the second time. I see a flash of my present, my current destination in life’s erratic ride. I unbolt my eyes for the last time, inhale deeply before the dark force grasps me once again. My eyes squeeze tight. This time I see a flash to nothing, nothing but a modern rich mahogany wooden desk. When I look closer at the desk I see a shiny golden plate with my name luxuriously engraved in the centre and beside that lays a distinct pair of lavish keys designed only for a MAYBACH.


I wake up with a smile and know what time it is...


3 comments:

R said...

Dope post

REESE said...

very smart ...icu

CGC said...

Very vivid. You were/are always so creative with your writing.. something I always admired about you. I'm proud that your doing this! Keep it up, it's a good look! xoxo

Post a Comment

Daily Music Updates

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball Sex - Lil Wayne feat Mack Maine
Do It Now - Drake
Stunt On You - Drake
Somebody Else - Ne-Yo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imma Do It Snippet - Fabolous feat Kobe
Salute - Fabolous feat Lil Wayne
Mr. Gangsta Remix - Lil Wayne feat Smitty
Chameleon - Christina Milian feat The Dream
Diamonds - Rick Ross
Thats What I Thought - T.I.
Bread Up - T.I. feat Trick Daddy & Keri Hilson
Magic - T.I. feat Robin Thicke
Welcome Back To The Trap - T.I.
Don't Give Up - T.I.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get It - Mase feat Cam'ron
Juice - Drake
The Winner - Drake
Something - Drake
Press It Up - Sean Paul
I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss) - The Game
Look 4 Ya - Andre 300

Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Trust Me Remix - 3Oh!3 feat Mike Posner & Kid Cudi
Hatin On Him - R Kelly
Welcome To My Workplace - Fabolous

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slow Down - Drake feat Tommy Stars
Fallen - Keshia Chante feat Drake
Most Wanted Rockstar (Snippet) - Lil Wayne
Sacrifice - Lil Wayne feat Gudda Gudda, T- Streets & Channel

Wednesday, July 8, 2009