Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"With the 9th pick in the 2009 NBA Draft, the Toronto Raptors select...."

As I patiently wait for June to roll around for the 2009 NBA Draft, I can only hope and pray that the Raptors make that important pick that will solve the problems that our team has, but knowing that will never happen I can only continue to pray and tell myself “ anything is possible”. The Toronto Raptors don’t really have a good history of drafting great players, I think the last All Star the Raptors drafted(besides Chris Bosh) was Tracy McGrady but he wasn’t so amazing back when he was a Raptor and he doesn’t look that great right now, I cant even remember the last time I’ve seen him on the court, I don’t even think Tracy McGrady himself can remember the last time he hes been on an NBA basketball court. June 29th is only about a month or so away, with the Toronto Raptors receiving the 9th pick there really isn’t much hope of us getting that player that we need. The Raptors General Manager Bryan Colangelo says he has his eye on someone in the NBA Draft this year but we will have to wait and see who that is. He has also stated that he is interested in signing the likes of Rasheed Wallace from the Detroit Pistons and Ron Artest from the Houston Rockets , but with the history that those 2 guys have had do we really want players like that being apart of our team? I’d say we don’t have a choice, the Raptors need help immediately. Just last year we could have called the Raptors a “playoff team” but with a season that they just had I don’t know what to call them. We can only wait and see what happens on June 29th and how this summer is going to turn out and what off season moves the Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo will make.


Just below you can see the Toronto Raptors draft pick history.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Music Updates

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball Sex - Lil Wayne feat Mack Maine
Do It Now - Drake
Stunt On You - Drake
Somebody Else - Ne-Yo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imma Do It Snippet - Fabolous feat Kobe
Salute - Fabolous feat Lil Wayne
Mr. Gangsta Remix - Lil Wayne feat Smitty
Chameleon - Christina Milian feat The Dream
Diamonds - Rick Ross
Thats What I Thought - T.I.
Bread Up - T.I. feat Trick Daddy & Keri Hilson
Magic - T.I. feat Robin Thicke
Welcome Back To The Trap - T.I.
Don't Give Up - T.I.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get It - Mase feat Cam'ron
Juice - Drake
The Winner - Drake
Something - Drake
Press It Up - Sean Paul
I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss) - The Game
Look 4 Ya - Andre 300

Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Trust Me Remix - 3Oh!3 feat Mike Posner & Kid Cudi
Hatin On Him - R Kelly
Welcome To My Workplace - Fabolous

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slow Down - Drake feat Tommy Stars
Fallen - Keshia Chante feat Drake
Most Wanted Rockstar (Snippet) - Lil Wayne
Sacrifice - Lil Wayne feat Gudda Gudda, T- Streets & Channel

Wednesday, July 8, 2009