Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Just in case ya'll forgot

The G.O.A.T. is dropping BP3 on September 11th. He has been sparking some flames with his recent performance "freestyles" (that will most likely end up being on tracks).

"I ain't talking about gossip, I ain't talking about Game, I aint talking about Jimmy,I ain't talking about Dame...I'm talking about real shit."

"Dame made millions. Even Jaz made some scraps. He coulda made more but he ain't sign his contract."

"Grown man wanna sit up on my lap but I dont have a beard and Santa Cluase ain't black."




Game tried to respond and he needs to fall back and keep apologizing to 50 and the entire G-Unit/Interscope click, reminiscing about the past... tongue ring wearin' boy.

(click continue reading for a bonus video)



Just some another reminder of who the Goat really is:



"Spittin flow like fine wines down your earlobe
I'm smooth but deadly like a pearl handled pistol
Honies hum in melody when I, rub it like crystal
The proper etiquette, when I drop the subject verb
then the predicate, with this rich nigga preterit"


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Music Updates

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball Sex - Lil Wayne feat Mack Maine
Do It Now - Drake
Stunt On You - Drake
Somebody Else - Ne-Yo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imma Do It Snippet - Fabolous feat Kobe
Salute - Fabolous feat Lil Wayne
Mr. Gangsta Remix - Lil Wayne feat Smitty
Chameleon - Christina Milian feat The Dream
Diamonds - Rick Ross
Thats What I Thought - T.I.
Bread Up - T.I. feat Trick Daddy & Keri Hilson
Magic - T.I. feat Robin Thicke
Welcome Back To The Trap - T.I.
Don't Give Up - T.I.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get It - Mase feat Cam'ron
Juice - Drake
The Winner - Drake
Something - Drake
Press It Up - Sean Paul
I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss) - The Game
Look 4 Ya - Andre 300

Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Trust Me Remix - 3Oh!3 feat Mike Posner & Kid Cudi
Hatin On Him - R Kelly
Welcome To My Workplace - Fabolous

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slow Down - Drake feat Tommy Stars
Fallen - Keshia Chante feat Drake
Most Wanted Rockstar (Snippet) - Lil Wayne
Sacrifice - Lil Wayne feat Gudda Gudda, T- Streets & Channel

Wednesday, July 8, 2009