Monday, June 22, 2009

I ain't be disrespectful baby I'm just being Millz.. And I don't know how fake feels...

So I gotta keep it real (right)?


With Caribana fast approaching our city, I'm trying to get ready for big crowds up here in Toronto. At the same time, I'm getting my stamina up for some chippin' down de road. Or if that doesn't excite you enough... Machel never disappoints: click me.

You're seeing such a wide variety of people at Bana and yet at the same time you end up seeing every single familiar face you have ever known. I'm low key though and I never really focused on getting acquainted with a wide variety of people I don't have anything in common with and don't really need to know at the end of the day. Don't get me wrong networking is key in this day and age but not when it comes to casual acquaintances. I simply don't need to be hugging this girl and that girl, every five steps I take... cause at the end of the day it's all about the prime rib over the fish bones.

"The girls you know, do what the girls I know... did half a decade ago."
-Just Millz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Music Updates

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball Sex - Lil Wayne feat Mack Maine
Do It Now - Drake
Stunt On You - Drake
Somebody Else - Ne-Yo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imma Do It Snippet - Fabolous feat Kobe
Salute - Fabolous feat Lil Wayne
Mr. Gangsta Remix - Lil Wayne feat Smitty
Chameleon - Christina Milian feat The Dream
Diamonds - Rick Ross
Thats What I Thought - T.I.
Bread Up - T.I. feat Trick Daddy & Keri Hilson
Magic - T.I. feat Robin Thicke
Welcome Back To The Trap - T.I.
Don't Give Up - T.I.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get It - Mase feat Cam'ron
Juice - Drake
The Winner - Drake
Something - Drake
Press It Up - Sean Paul
I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss) - The Game
Look 4 Ya - Andre 300

Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Trust Me Remix - 3Oh!3 feat Mike Posner & Kid Cudi
Hatin On Him - R Kelly
Welcome To My Workplace - Fabolous

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slow Down - Drake feat Tommy Stars
Fallen - Keshia Chante feat Drake
Most Wanted Rockstar (Snippet) - Lil Wayne
Sacrifice - Lil Wayne feat Gudda Gudda, T- Streets & Channel

Wednesday, July 8, 2009