Monday, June 29, 2009

The Louis Vuitton Don

Kanye West for Louis Vuitton
(new shoe collection)





The Kanye West for Louis Vuitton collection includes Mr. Hudson, The Jasper, and The Don.


Click continue reading for more...

To be honest most of these shows are real ugly but the one I'd fuck with personallly are The Jasper's in black and The Don's in red. A few months ago Mr. West made comments that he was going to quit rapping in favor to focus on becoming a fashion intern with the highly successful designer Louis Vuitton but after dropping many new tracks since that statement I guess he has gave the intern idea up and instead just made a collabo. Thank God he didn't decide to become a fashion intern because I think I would of deleted every Kanye West track off my music library. Isn't it funny how far Mr. West has come ever since making it mainstream?
From grinding and hustling to make songs like Through the Wire to now creating his own shows in partnership with Louis Vuittion and wearing racoon tails.

So what do you think about Kanye's and Louie's newest collabo?

Are you feeling them? Or is this just another failed attempt in fashion?

For more info about Kanye West for Louis Vuitton, click HERE
And for a Mr. West interview about his music, the Louis Vuttion collaboration, fashoion, and life click HERE


More photos and the rest of the collection below:












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Music Updates

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball Sex - Lil Wayne feat Mack Maine
Do It Now - Drake
Stunt On You - Drake
Somebody Else - Ne-Yo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imma Do It Snippet - Fabolous feat Kobe
Salute - Fabolous feat Lil Wayne
Mr. Gangsta Remix - Lil Wayne feat Smitty
Chameleon - Christina Milian feat The Dream
Diamonds - Rick Ross
Thats What I Thought - T.I.
Bread Up - T.I. feat Trick Daddy & Keri Hilson
Magic - T.I. feat Robin Thicke
Welcome Back To The Trap - T.I.
Don't Give Up - T.I.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get It - Mase feat Cam'ron
Juice - Drake
The Winner - Drake
Something - Drake
Press It Up - Sean Paul
I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss) - The Game
Look 4 Ya - Andre 300

Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Trust Me Remix - 3Oh!3 feat Mike Posner & Kid Cudi
Hatin On Him - R Kelly
Welcome To My Workplace - Fabolous

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slow Down - Drake feat Tommy Stars
Fallen - Keshia Chante feat Drake
Most Wanted Rockstar (Snippet) - Lil Wayne
Sacrifice - Lil Wayne feat Gudda Gudda, T- Streets & Channel

Wednesday, July 8, 2009