Saturday, June 06, 2009

MTV Bruno and Eminem Stunt Planned?... Whack!


During the recent MTV Movie Awards, comedian Sacha Baron Cohen (also known as Borat and Bruno) fell from the sky and landed upside down nuts first on Eminem’s face. The act created a huge hype all over the media. Everyone believed that it was real mostly due to how Eminem stormed out during the ceremony. Eminem was recently interviewed and was asked a few questions about the act:

Can you clear up the Bruno stunt at the MTV Awards? Was it staged or planned?
Eminem: Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I’m a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.

If it wasn’t planned the way you agreed to, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?
Eminem: I’m thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going “nuts” so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.
After you left the ceremony, where did you go?
Eminem: After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air.




Ps. I told everyone that it was planned, I told yall.
Eminem dropped even lower on my list after this stunt; very talented rapper but a true weirdo...

Why the hell would you PLAN to put another mans NUTS in your FACE on national televison if you're supposedly not GAY?


"He gots to be GAY... Come on Eminem NO HOMO..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Music Updates

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball Sex - Lil Wayne feat Mack Maine
Do It Now - Drake
Stunt On You - Drake
Somebody Else - Ne-Yo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imma Do It Snippet - Fabolous feat Kobe
Salute - Fabolous feat Lil Wayne
Mr. Gangsta Remix - Lil Wayne feat Smitty
Chameleon - Christina Milian feat The Dream
Diamonds - Rick Ross
Thats What I Thought - T.I.
Bread Up - T.I. feat Trick Daddy & Keri Hilson
Magic - T.I. feat Robin Thicke
Welcome Back To The Trap - T.I.
Don't Give Up - T.I.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get It - Mase feat Cam'ron
Juice - Drake
The Winner - Drake
Something - Drake
Press It Up - Sean Paul
I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss) - The Game
Look 4 Ya - Andre 300

Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Trust Me Remix - 3Oh!3 feat Mike Posner & Kid Cudi
Hatin On Him - R Kelly
Welcome To My Workplace - Fabolous

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slow Down - Drake feat Tommy Stars
Fallen - Keshia Chante feat Drake
Most Wanted Rockstar (Snippet) - Lil Wayne
Sacrifice - Lil Wayne feat Gudda Gudda, T- Streets & Channel

Wednesday, July 8, 2009