Monday, June 08, 2009

"In Local News..."

I'm going to keep this real brief because I'm not going to speak too much on this topic and I also know I'm kind of late with this information. But for those who have not heard Toronto Raptor's All star and Franchise player Chris Bosh will NOT resign with the Raptors in the 2010 season.
In an interview Bosh said.

“I signed a three-year deal back in [2006] and I had a goal in mind to put myself in the best position next summer,” Bosh said in a scrum after the draw. “I didn’t know it was going [to create] added tension, but that’s the name of the game. I’m thinking I want to stick to my goal, stick to what I was doing, and this is part of the plan.”


What the hell is that suppose to mean? Well, take it how you want it but Bosh won't be back after next season so you might want to start burning your Bosh jerseys from now. This news can either be really good or really bad. Really good meaning we trade Bosh this summer before he becomes a free agent in 2010 and pick someone good up. Really bad meaning Colangelo doesn't do that and keeps Bosh til hes a free agent. Bryan Colangelo is interested in packaging Bosh in a deal to acquire Carlos Boozer. The Bulls are also interested in Bosh, with Luol Deng being offered.
To tell you the truth I don't care if Bosh leaves, I just hope we can get someone for him so we can start rebuilding this team. We'll see what happens this summer. Lets hope for the best.

Go Raptors Go

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Music Updates

Monday, July 13, 2009

Baseball Sex - Lil Wayne feat Mack Maine
Do It Now - Drake
Stunt On You - Drake
Somebody Else - Ne-Yo

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imma Do It Snippet - Fabolous feat Kobe
Salute - Fabolous feat Lil Wayne
Mr. Gangsta Remix - Lil Wayne feat Smitty
Chameleon - Christina Milian feat The Dream
Diamonds - Rick Ross
Thats What I Thought - T.I.
Bread Up - T.I. feat Trick Daddy & Keri Hilson
Magic - T.I. feat Robin Thicke
Welcome Back To The Trap - T.I.
Don't Give Up - T.I.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get It - Mase feat Cam'ron
Juice - Drake
The Winner - Drake
Something - Drake
Press It Up - Sean Paul
I'm So Wavy (Jay-Z Diss) - The Game
Look 4 Ya - Andre 300

Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Trust Me Remix - 3Oh!3 feat Mike Posner & Kid Cudi
Hatin On Him - R Kelly
Welcome To My Workplace - Fabolous

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Slow Down - Drake feat Tommy Stars
Fallen - Keshia Chante feat Drake
Most Wanted Rockstar (Snippet) - Lil Wayne
Sacrifice - Lil Wayne feat Gudda Gudda, T- Streets & Channel

Wednesday, July 8, 2009